Canon Printer offline is most common issue faced by Canon printer users, on this blog post you will get all the instructions to fix Canon Printer offline problem.
Below are the steps to fix Canon Printer offline issue
- Make sure your Printer is turned ON and connected to computer.
- If you are using USB cable then re-plug the cable.
- If still same issue then follow next steps
- Go to control panel select Printer, right click and uncheck use Printer offline option.
- Restart the Pinter and check again.
- Still issue persist no problem remove the Printer from computer and download drivers from canon.com/ijsetup official website.
- Once you install drivers downloaded from www.canon.com/ijsetup your Printer will work fine.
If you need any other help to fix Canon Printer Problems post in below comments section.